The reality is that through field surveys in the locality, the method of transferring shrimp/fish between stages and harvesting in the traditional way still requires a lot of human intervention, leading to time-consuming and costly human costs. labor and transportation, even the most affected shrimps that are not healthy during transportation can be crushed, take time to recover, more serious than shrimp theft or the process of moving from pond to pond. In other ponds, pathogens spread between ponds.
Understanding the concerns of farmers in the aquaculture industry, we have created a pump to transport shrimp and fish to solve the above problem. With outstanding features:
- One hour flow up to 30 tons of shrimp/fish
- Transmission line up to 1500m
- Can be used for 1 phase, 3 phase electricity
- Flexible Use pipes D90, 114, 168, 200, 350, 300, 350 depending on the size of shrimp/fish
- Designed with wheels for easy movement
- Use inverter to adjust the amount of water and shrimp
- Use of remote control devices and devices during pond transfer
The shrimp/fish transfer pump system has helped to minimize the time of transportation costs and labor costs while still meeting the safety of shrimp/fish life quality.