General application of these pumps is pumping water from open water reservoirs, especially from the banks of the rivers.
Reduced construction time of station buildings due to less construction work.
Easy to change the installation height corresponding to the lowest water level.
Flexible installation allows the pump to be positioned in different positions.
Reduced investment costs due to simple structure of the station.
Application in river areas with large fluctuations in water levels.
Easy to raise/lower the pump due to the work done on the riverbank.
- Capacity: Up to 2950 m3/h
- Head: Up to 17m
- The pump was installed on long rails on an inclined riverbank so that it could be lowered and lifted easily.
- Light and simple civil foundation: The discharge can be installed directly on an existing bank, so big and heavy civil foundation is not required.
- High reliability: Inclined submersible pump with movable rail can maintain good performance because it does not need to be aligned strictly. The system is the most applicable to cope with uneven subsidence.
- Automatic quick discharge connector: By adopting the newly developed “Quick Discharge Connector”, the pump is connected/disconnected automatically. It shall give big advantages on periodical maintenance work.